The QFT is a simple but rigorous step-by-step process designed to help students formulate, work with, and use their own questions.
The process is as follows (working in groups):
- question focus - this could be a photo, video or text;
- create questions - the group creates the questions, not the teacher;
- prioritize questions - choose the most important questions;
- reflect as a small group
- gallery walk/report back to view other groups’ questions
More detailed information can be obtained from: https://rightquestion.org/what-is-the-qft/
This could possibly be combined with Google Classroom:
- as a Question activity;
- or by making a class slide show: slide 1 is the question focus, then each group has a slide to record their questions, deleting the non-prioritised ones after discussion.